Scott Beard Owner/Managing Broker for Denver Realty Pro, LLC is proud to hold the SRES® Senior Real Estate Specialist designation from the National Association of Realtors.
As a Senior Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) Scott has taken extensive training to able to meet the special needs of maturing Americans when selling, buying, relocating, or refinancing residential or investment properties. See below for more detailed information.
Additional training includes the following:
- Studied the federal laws for the Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA).
- Understands and implemented counseling methods for senior Buyers/Sellers.
- Understands the family dynamics and is committed to focus on the details of the transaction.
- Developed and implemented strategies for senior issues when counseling sellers or buyers, showing real estate properties, and managing the details of the transaction.
- As a trusted real estate advisor, I maintain continued education specific to senior needs.
- Access to a team of experts to assist senior clients including a Reverse Mortgage Specialist who can counsel on the benefits, procedures, and issues involved in reverse mortgages.
- Understand the use retirement accounts and the implication during a real estate transactions.
- Learned how Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security impact seniors when making real estate decisions.
- Knowledge of how the disposition of real property into estate plans.
*As a SRES® members, I am not qualified to give legal or tax advice and the SRES® Council does not guarantee the accuracy of its members' information. All clients are strongly urged to contact a real estate attorney or certified public accountant to obtain legal or tax advice. A national program since 1998, the council now has Seniors Real Estate Specialists® in all 50 states and Canada and adds hundreds of new members every month.
**Denver Realty Pro, LLC credits the SRES® Council for the content provided here.